Friday, November 22, 2013

My Hair Journey

Posted by Starlett Approved at 10:23 AM
Hey loves! I hope you all had a good week.  I actually had a little me time, a mommy time out.  I saw a really good movie, The Best Man Holiday.  Did any of you see it?  I loved it, it will definitely become a holiday time staple right next to Love Actually :-) I can't believe the holidays are here, Thanksgiving is next week!! Where did the year go?  Anywoot, it's Friday and as you noticed by the title it's not a nail post...It's about my hair!

I mentioned to you last week that during my hiatus one of the things I spent my time focused on was my hair and getting it healthy.  To share my journey thus far with all of you I put together a little hair journey video.  I'm excited about it because I LOVE watching these types of videos, it kept me so motivated to put the work in for healthy hair.


I hope you enjoyed the video.  I mentioned in the video I watched YouTube videos that inspired me on my journey and I will link those ladies below.  I definitely plan on doing more hair posts, such as favorite products and my hair routine.
Thanks for Stopping By!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos