Sunday, December 2, 2012

Then & Now Week 3

Posted by Starlett Approved at 6:41 PM
Hey everyone, I've missed you guys.  Did you miss me? ;) It's week 3 of the Then & Now Challenge.  I was so close to skipping this week.  I've been in a blah mood this past week.  I did do my nails a few times but hated something about it, so I never bothered posting them.  Yesterday I finally felt great and decided to do my challenge nails.  My brand new bottle of Seche Vite decides to commit suicide and shatters all over my kitchen floor.  Tears and top coat everywhere.  I used a whatever top coat and my nails were ruined in 10 minutes eventhough they were dry :(.  I did them over this morning making sure I took pictures before doing anything with my hands and I like them much more than my attempt yesterday.  So I'm actually thankful that it got ruined hehe.   Now here are my nails!
I don't remember a lot about these nails.  I recall seeing the design while scrolling through my tumblr dashboard last year thinking WHAT? Outlined drips? HOT!!!
These days they aren't a big deal haha but I still love the effect of outlined drips.  I probably like drip nails as much as I love animal print nails.  It's easy to do and pretty cool looking.
For this design I used my favorite blue, black and pink nail polish.  Nails Inc. Baker Street, Milani Black Swift and Sephora by OPI It's My Pink from the Betsey Johnson Collection.  It's scented and smells AH-MAZING.  I've been sniffing my nails all day.  Yeah I'm smelling them right now :D.

Please don't forget to let me know if you are doing the challenge as well.

Thanks For Stopping By!

2 comments:

Cupcake on December 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM said...

Love them! I still have to try out "dripping" nails!

Starlett Approved on December 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM said...

Thanks :) you have to try it, they're fun to do!

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos