Saturday, November 3, 2012

HITS- Trendy (Swatch/Review)

Posted by Starlett Approved at 3:23 PM
Greetings Everyone!  I got a quick swatch post for you today of HITS Trendy.  This is another beauty I got in my prize from Dany of Danyvianna.  It's pretty sheer so I layered 2 coats of Trendy over 1 coat of black nail polish.
It is a beautiful multi-chrome polish that shifts from gold to green to dark blue.  It reminds me of a beetle.  The Golden Stag Beetle to be exact, check out an image HERE.  See the resemblance, huh? 
The formula itself is good.  Smooth application, a little streaky but expected from a polish like this.  There are a couple other HITS polishes on my wishlist that I plan on getting in a future swap with Dany. So excited about that :) HITS is a Brazilian brand but they are available on Llarowe if you're interested in getting your hands on some.

Thanks For Stopping By! Enjoy Your Weekend!

4 comments:

Very Emily on November 3, 2012 at 3:57 PM said...

Wow this is so stunning! I need it in my life! :) Seriously love your swatch! x

Starlett Approved on November 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM said...

Awwwww thank you Emily <3

Unknown on November 3, 2012 at 6:34 PM said...

Gawgeous! on you.

Starlett Approved on November 3, 2012 at 9:34 PM said...

Thanks Sweets ;)

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos