Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall/Winter Favorites- Lipstick (Swatches)

Posted by Starlett Approved at 3:36 PM
Hey everyone, I hope you're enjoying your day so far.  Today I have a picture heavy swatch post for you.  My favorite lipsticks to wear during the fall/winter season.
My favorites range from nude to dark purple.  Very rich shades compared to the vibrant peaches and pinks of spring & summer. Well then, lets get to some swatches!
Wet n Wild Bare It All One of my newest purchases and my only true nude lip color.  I'm already in love with it.  The shade goes great with my complexion and the matte finish makes it 100 times sexier ;)
Maybelline Sunlit Bronze I've had this for a long time.  I'm not even sure they still sell it.  Another neutral shade that adds just enough color to a low key makeup look.
Revlon Wild Orchid My favorite pink to wear this season.  It's more fuchsia than pink actually and the pearl finish is just stunning.
Maybelline Scarlet Simmer The first red lippy I ever purchased.  It's a little more red than berry IRL.  I bought this back when I was just getting into lipstick and makeup so I was playing it safe.
Sephora Lip Attitude Chic C13 I've had this for a while now.  This is my go to red lipstick.
Wet n Wild Stoplight Red A recent purchase, I actually bought a back up tube.  That's how much I love this lipstick.  This red pops IRL!
Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb I literally got this the other day.  Very pretty dark berry color.   This is  thee lip color for Fall.
Milani Black Cherry I won this in the Milani Fall into Beauty giveaway.  In the bottle it's super dark. I was a little nervous because I don't do a lot of dark lippies.  As you can see it's a beautiful dark cherry color.  Just pictured this with a gold eye look O_O
Sephora Rouge R24 My only dark color for a long time and my go to dark lipstick.  I bought this after seeing Rihanna wearing a similar lip color. 

Do you have any of the lipsticks I mentioned?  What's your favorite lip color to wear during the fall/winter season?

Here is an overall view of the swatches! :)

Thanks For Stopping By!

13 comments:

Very Emily on November 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM said...

Wow!!! Now I get why you have lip prints everywhere (included a tatted one!) Your lips are STUNNING! I seriously love these swatches. My favourites on you are bare it all, stoplight red (come to momma) and sephora rouge. Seriously sexy! <3

Starlett Approved on November 12, 2012 at 4:03 PM said...

Haha yes my lip obsession stems, from loving my own lips. You found me out lol. Thank you beautiful!! Those are my favorites too :D

Unknown on November 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM said...

Oh I <3 Stoplight Red and Bare it All from WnW! I never picked up a Sephora lipstick before. I always over looked it for some reason. haha now I have to buy at least one for my collection.

Keshia C on November 12, 2012 at 4:20 PM said...

I hope you bought my lipsticks for my birthday miss missy!! Love your swatches and I am writing them all down!!

Keshia C on November 12, 2012 at 4:20 PM said...

I hope you bought my lipsticks for my birthday miss missy!! Love your swatches and I am writing them all down!!

Starlett Approved on November 12, 2012 at 4:30 PM said...

Haha Thank you babe!! Get you Stoplight Red for your birthday! ;)

Whitney at Dressed Up Nails on November 12, 2012 at 4:45 PM said...

ughh i only own 3 lipsticks and i want all of these now!!! they are all so pretty and (as i also said on tumblr haha) your lips are GORRRGEOUS.

Starlett Approved on November 12, 2012 at 6:08 PM said...

The WnW megalast collection is amazing!! You gotta get 1 Sephora lipstick. I love them and it has a nice scent hehe

Unknown on November 12, 2012 at 6:13 PM said...

You have perfect lips!! Everyone looks great on you. Love them all :)

Starlett Approved on November 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM said...

Only 3? I'm very happy to inspire you to get more :) haha awwwwwww thank you hon!! <3

Starlett Approved on November 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM said...

Thank you so much babes ;)

Natasja | Love Life Lacquer on November 14, 2012 at 7:21 AM said...

My god, your lips are perfect!!!

Starlett Approved on November 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM said...

:) Thank you

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos