Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel- Review

Posted by Starlett Approved at 1:06 PM
Today I have for you a review of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel.
This is how they describe it on their website:
This anti-aging product not only diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, but helps complexion problems, balances oil, tones skin, and increases clarity and radiance. Plus, it proves a daily, gentle approach can give superior results vs. a harsh approach. Like exercising daily is better than a long workout once a week, it’s better to treat your skin daily.


Unfortunately I only had one sample so I can't give an in depth review. But it only took one sample for me to love it and want more!!
It is a 2 step system, step 1: Alpha Beta Refining and step 2: Enriched Neutralizing System.  They are pre-soaked pads that you rub on your face and neck after you have washed your face. 
After just one use I noticed a difference in my skin.  My skin had a healthy glow.  It felt soft and refreshed.  I actually felt like I didn't need moisturizer, which is amazing.  I definitely want to get some more :)

If you're interested in the product they are available on their website here, $128 for 60 applications.  It is also available at Sephora $78 for 30 applications.

Thanks For Stopping By!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos