Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 26

Posted by Starlett Approved at 5:22 PM
Hey there beautiful people! It's time for Day 26 of the challenge.  The theme is inspired by a pattern.  I chose the pattern on one my favorite pair of socks.
I actually put this design on my second nail wheel last year.  Not sure why it took me so long to put the design on my nails.   I guess it's a good thing I didn't do it already.  It made figuring out what to do for todays challenge so much easier.
I was not looking forward to tackling this design today.  I didn't know if I should use tape or just freehand it.  In the end I just did it freehand and cleaned up any little messes as best I could.  
I love the way they came out.  Another manicure I might cry a little when I have to take it off later :(.  Funny thing and by complete accident, I'm wearing the socks to match my nails right now hehe.  No feet pictures for you lol.  

Polishes Used:
  • Wet n Wild Black Creme
  • Sinful Colors Exotic Green
  • Sinful Colors Pull Over
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art No More
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art A Slice To Go
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art Orange Alert
Thanks For Stopping By

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos