Monday, September 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 17

Posted by Starlett Approved at 5:15 PM
What up boos?  It's Monday WOOT WOOT.  You must think something is wrong with me.  Who in their right mind gets excited for Monday?  This girl does on THIS Monday lol.  Why? Because I got the most awesome surprise when I got out of the shower today, TMI?  It's nice to know your girl keeps it fresh and so clean clean haha. I WON A GIVEAWAY!!! Hosted by babes Marie of PrettyProject .  I got myself 2 sexy Floss Gloss polishes headed my way!!!!  The icing on the cupcake...it's GLITTER Day baby!  Glitter makes everything 100 times better :).  That's why for todays challenge I used GLEQUINS.
Oh and greetings from Senorita Right Hand.  I wasn't kidding when I said I loved my tribal nails and didn't want to take them off.  So I didn't and decided to finally put some color on my right hand.  Please excuse the awkward hand poses, Righty isn't use to all this attention :).  How sexy is glequins? It's glitters super hot cousin. Oh Sammy of The Nailasaurus thanks for introducing us.
For todays challenge I did some glitter placement on top of saran wrap nails.  Told you I was going to get my saran wrap on again and use more colors ;).  Inspired by my boo Very Emily I had to do glitter frames along with 2 accent nails with a starburst (as I like to call it) glitter design.  
The nail polishes I chose for the base design go so perfectly with the glequins.  The color of the glequins shifts from pink, purple, green and blue.  It's just mesmerizing.  I took Micah to the park and he kicked me a couple of times on the swings because I was so distracted by the pretty glequins haha.  If you're a glitter girl like me you NEED to get some glequins from Born Pretty Store.  Sure you might bump into walls staring at your hands but it's worth it lol.

Polishes Used:
Wet n Wild How I Met Your Magenta 
Wet n Wild On A Trip
L.A. Girl Turntable

Thanks For Stopping By!

1 comments:

Unknown on September 18, 2012 at 12:16 AM said...

Nice colors! I need to do a saran nail soon.

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos