Thursday, September 6, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 6

Posted by Starlett Approved at 1:11 PM
Day 6-Violet brought to you by Sinful Colors.  Not for real but completely true.  This may be the first time I've ever done nail art and only used one brand.  Of course not including base and top coat.  While setting up to do my nails I realized all the polishes were Sinful Colors, crazy!  Maybe it's because my selection of violet is pretty slim, and I have a lot of Sinful Colors in my collection. If I have any shades of violet it's gonna be from them.

For these nails I started off with 1 coat of Sinful Colors Fiji.  It's a very pretty super sheer purple with a light holo shimmer.  Followed by 3 coats of Sinful Colors Frenzy, a gorgeous purple and turquoise glitter polish.  So, funny fact I actually used this same glitter polish last year for the same challenge haha See Here.

This manicure came out exactly how I wanted.  Just an insane violet overload.  I've been seeing these multiline nails everywhere lately.  I like them a lot it's a refreshing alternative to basic stripes.  Ideas for Day 12 are brewing as I type :).  I'm having so much more fun with this challenge this time around.  Probably because I'm way better at nails than I was last year :) and my new blog that I love so much!!!! 
I love the way these nails came out and I definitely need to get more violet in my collection.  It looks good on me lol. 

Polishes Used:
  • Sinful Colors Fiji
  • Sinful Colors Frenzy
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art Moonlight
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art Fun Times
Thanks for stopping by ;) XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown on September 6, 2012 at 2:51 PM said...

Purples I love them. I like the way you acheived this nail art with all the purples. I must try me some line mani's :D

Starlett Approved on September 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM said...

Thank you :) I'm just relieved none of the purples blended into one another. I was worried some of the colors wouldn't show up.

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos