Wednesday, September 26, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 24

Posted by Starlett Approved at 7:37 PM
Oh my goodness, 2 posts in one day? Complete madness, nah I just really need to catch up with the challenge.  I'm back again today with Day 24: Inspired by a Book.  My novel of choice is by The Misters favorite author Terry Pratchett.
A Discworld novel called Feet of Clay.  The whole Discworld Series is awesome and I've been meaning to pick up where I left off.  But I can't find a moment in my day or night to just chillax with a great book.
Honestly I can't remember if I read this one yet.   I pretty much just went through The Misters vast collection of Terry Pratchett novels looking for a cover that would make for beautiful nail art.  Feet of Clay won!
Then I got to the feet and started regretting my decision :(.  Trying to draw feet on your nails is hard enough.  A foot with 6 toes IMPOSSIBLE haha.  Did my best and got 4 toes on there lol.
The bubbles are definitely my favorite.  It's why I chose this book.  For this design all I used were dotting tools, the ends of some of my brushes and my favorite homemade nail art brush.  Homemade? You ask.  It's just an old liquid eyeliner brush I cleaned and cut a tiny bit of girth off of.  WHAT!!?!! Lol Do you have any nifty handmade nail art tools?

Polishes Used:
  • Essie Mesmerize
  • Wet n Wild Black Creme
  • Wet n Wild Red Red
  • Sinful Colors Pull Over
Thanks For Stopping By!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos