Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 16

Posted by Starlett Approved at 3:18 PM
Hey guys, how is everyone? Enjoying your weekend I assume.  There is nothing better to me than an Autumn Sunday.  The sun is shining, perfect brisk weather, just nice and cozy :). Yeah I'm a Fall girl, I love all the seasons but Fall is the only one that I don't have any complaints about.  What's your favorite season?  Look at me rambling on about the weather and seasons.  You came here for nail art, let me give you what you want ;).  The theme for today is Tribal Print which I was looking forward to possibly the most.  I can count on 1 hand how many times I've done tribal print nail art.  Right before I decided to do this challenge again, I told myself I need to do some tribal print designs.  I fall in love everytime I see tribal/aztec print nails.  Recently I fell HEAD OVER HEELS for a WAH Nails manicure I saw on Instagram Peep it here! Of course I needed to recreate it!!
These seriously take my breath away.  The white base, the random multicolor sponging and THE GOLD STUDS!!! I love all the studs.  I'm also convinced I was destined to do this design for todays challenge.  I placed an order August 23rd with BornPrettyStore for more studs.  I already had the 2mm round gold studs and I ordered 3mm round gold studs.  Guess what was in my mailbox yesterday? Yup you guessed it my BPS order with the studs. With the nail god clearly wanted this manicure to happen, I needed to do this design justice.  
I think I did it justice, the nail gods should be pleased.  My trouble with tribal print are the tiny details. Which I didn't do too badly today considering my nubs.  I'm famous for attempting tribal nails right after I cut my nails smh.  Clearly I just love torturing myself haha.
To create these nails I decided to go Wet n Wild polish crazy, I have so many.  A lot of them I haven't even used once.  

Polishes Used:
  • Wet n Wild French White Creme
  • Wet n Wild Fuchsia Rama
  • Wet n Wild The Wonder Yellows
  • Wet n Wild Everybody Loves Redmond
  • Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue
  • Wet n Wild Sage in the City
  • Models Own Wah Nails Black
  • Absolute! Nail Art Paint Black
  • Born Pretty Store 2mm & 3mm round gold studs
Thanks For Stopping By!

2 comments:

Unknown on September 16, 2012 at 7:07 PM said...

I love tribal nails and haven't even given it a try yet. Love the colors you used :)

Starlett Approved on September 17, 2012 at 7:10 PM said...

Thank you babe!! You have to do them at least once :)

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos