Saturday, September 15, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 15

Posted by Starlett Approved at 6:27 PM
Oh Delicate Print...I hated this theme last year and I hate it this year!  Ugh wasn't looking forward to this day.  I attempted feathers last year, didn't want to do that again.  Lace was the other thing that came to mind when I think of delicate print but I wasn't interested in doing that. Then I thought...Needle Dragging! 
Yeah and these were born. My first attempt at needle dragging so I kept it simple.  They look like funky blue ink blots to me.  What do they look like to you?
It's a really cool technique and I really want to try it again.  Maybe even get all fancy with more colors and stuff :) Sorry for such a short post, it's Mr. Starlett Approved's birthday weekend.  Trying to give him all my attention possible!!! :D

Polishes Used:
  • H&M Nail Polish Dust & Diamonds
  • H&M Nail Polish Something Blue
Thanks For Stopping By





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos